You can tell a lot about a person by their past experiences, business
successes, awards and client testimonials. I've had many successful careers... as a CEO and President of two software
businesses I started, developed and sold, as CEO of an international 3-D animation company, and as a consultant in business
process and technology.
- Custom Reports Creator, www.eyereports.biz - custom reports for the OfficeMate® practice management software system.
Independent consultant to Eyecare practices and Eyecare practice management software companies. Practice advocate for managmeent and software purchasing and implementation advice.
- Software Design Consultant - Design specifications and testing for new reports, Perpetual Inventory, Purchase Order and General Ledger processes. Testing all other reports. Client support assistance. Lecturer for training classes. Eyefinity/OfficeMate Practice Management Software, 2007-2011
- Real Estate Broker, www.StephenRosenbaum.com, 2002-current
- CEO, Eyemaginations - Took company from infancy to an international company in 18 months. 2000-2002
- Co-Chief Operating Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Marchon OfficeMate, Inc. 1994-1997
- Established focus groups for practice management software functionality
- Developed two new Windows 95 programs, programs are currently leading the industry
- OfficeMate by Marchon, a practice management software program for the eye care industry
- CARE from OfficeMate, a Doctor-to-Patient and Doctor-to-Doctor communication and reporting program
- Designed and wrote specifications for software and reports, supervised programming team, tested software for quality assurance, supervised printed and online documentation, provided technical support and assistance to product support team
- Consulted with offices on using technology in an ophthalmic setting
- Designed enhancements and new products through continual contact with ophthalmic professionals
- Liason between Client Services and programming staff to resolve program and functional issues
- Performed all accounting and payroll functions
- Founder and President, OfficeMate Software Inc. 1981-1994
- Founded the company to provide software and services for the eye care industry. The OfficeMate software product is the most widely used product in this market today.
- Sold the Ophthalmic OfficeMate software copyright in 1985
- Designed new Ophthalmic Practice Management software in 1990
- Consulted with contact lens manufacturers on computerization and systems between manufacturers and practices
- Consulted with financial institutions on computerizations and internal systems
- Wrote articles for trade publications and lectured at regional and state meetings on practice management and computerization
- Sold the company in 1994 to Marchon Eyewear, Inc.